Program 3: Individual Study
Our Program 3: Individual Study day-by-day lesson plans help you teach your child for English, Math, Science, Social Studies, and more! Program 3 is a grade-level series that guides you through skill mastery. It features Biblical textbooks, living books, exercises, narrations, recitations (memory work) & more! (Grades Pre-K through 6)
See full description below →
Each of our Lesson Handbooks include:
- Program Overview,
- How It Works,
- Full Year Book List with Pricing so you can stay on budget,
- Book Lists for all 3 terms,
- Varied and Interesting Schedules for all 3 terms (4-Days per Week),
- Test Reminders for all 3 terms,
- Field Trip Reminder,
- Daily Lesson Plans with check boxes,
- Grade-level lessons that build age-appropriate skills
- Parent Encouragement, tips, guidance, plus online support
Plus, we carefully select all books to meet the following 5 criteria:
- Bible-based textbooks teach truths from God’s word.
- Living books bring the studies to life.
- Beautifully written and illustrated books
- Economical for all families
- Available handbooks that are in-print
Combine Individual Study with our family together Christian Study and Enrichment Study for a complete classical curriculum!